In real estate, the foundation of your business strength rests in your connections. Many businesses in the real estate industry are seeking a change in the way that they are able to connect with customers. In a 2011 article from Coldwell Banker they found that consumers had significantly shifted their real estate search habits from the corporate website to the mobile applications by a 275 percent increase in share of traffic when compared to 2010.
Challenges & Opportunities
- Regulations & Compliances: In order to better serve consumers, local governments often impose regulations to govern real estate sales, leasing and financing. These processes and stipulations often vary from state-to-state and include licensing stipulations to regulate real estate appraisals, auctions and home inspections.
- Centralization of Real Time Inventory Data: Because of the many advancements in the industry is fast approaching the need for a centralized “single-source syndication” CMS solution for REALTORS to augment the outdated MLS system.
- Streamlined Sales Process with Lead Management: A steady stream of real estate leads in your inbox does not necessarily translate to homes sold or leased. In reality, more leads translate to more effort. It is only more “qualified” leads that are shepherded through the sales process who translate to better bottom lines.
Services for Real Estate & Property Industry
- Personalized website driven by CMS
- CRM solutions
- Auction portals
- Mobile apps for your business
- Booking Engine to enable buyers to book property showings online
- Virtual Tours to let property buyers to get a look and feel of the property
- Various online tools such as currency converters, calendars etc.
- Statistical and trend analysis reports to analyze customer behavior
- Listings integrated with real time SMS and/or email alerts
- Extensive back end admin system to enable autonomy